 Marketplace / Auctions / 7658
  MISB 6093 Ninja's Flying Fortress @ Ebay

I have a I have a MISB 6093 Ninja Flying Fortress on eBay. There is FREE shipping by courier on this set. Which means that you could have this set in your possesion as soon as 2 days after funds have cleared. Remember that Lego is free of any duty (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)