 Marketplace / Auctions / 7635
RE: Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:44:04 GMT

Anybody else notice this bidder won 18 of this guys auctions totaling over $
1,400.00

The bidder has 482 +'s and no -'s.

My kind of buyer!

Thanx,

Mark Millére
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]  On Behalf Of
Frank Filz
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 8:51 PM
To: lugnet.market.auction@lugnet.com
Subject: Wow!

Wow, old printed bricks are worth a pretty penny:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=541982670
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=541971519

One of those is almost $20 per brick, the other is about $15 per brick.

I guess I also got a pretty good deal getting a complete 375/6075 Yellow
Castle for $150, here's an incomplete set of minifigs (though with some
extras) for $134:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=541981141

--
Frank Filz