 Marketplace / Auctions / 7610
7609  |  7611
Subject:
10 hours to go on Town auctions. Free shipping on all - anywhere.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 12:03:56 GMT

What you bid is what you pay on all of my auctions. Most have original boxes
as well as instructions. To see them all look at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/the.pikes/page3.html. Some Rare sets are not
listed below as I did not want to make the message too long!

625 Vintage Lego Tractor Currently only $3.25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829599

6334 Lego Wave Jump Racers Bargain at $6.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829601

6335 Lego Coastal Cutter Could be yours for less than $11
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829602

6649 Lego Street Sweeper Amazing Value at $3.75
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829621

6653 Lego Highway Maintenance Truck 1982 set, all original decals only $4.26
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829623

6657 Lego Fire Patrol Copter just $3.46
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829624

6671 Lego Utility Repair Lift/ Service Truck 8.51
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829627

6685 Lego Fire Copter  Good value at only $3.25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829630

6686 Lego Back Hoe/ Ditch digger currently $6.50
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829633

6698 Lego RV with speedboat / Powerboat Transporter $6.01
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=540829642

Thanks for looking.Search under masterbuilder1 to see the rest. Alison