 Marketplace / Auctions / 7577
    Re: Lego Model of PSInet stadium - Is this guy another master builder? —John Heins
   (...) If the colors in the photo are true - and I've seen some wide variation form true, the dk gray blue and rust look like MegaBlock colors from a few years back. I use the rust ones for brick chimneys on the blacksmith and peasant buildings. (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Model of PSInet stadium - Is this guy another master builder? —William Brumbach
   (...) Either way, the guy paints them, it says so on the website linked off of the auction. junior I could ramble on about painting and gluing LEGO but I'll save it for another post (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)