 Marketplace / Auctions / 7459
    I don't think I would buy anything from this guy after seeing this... —Matthew Teets
   Now granted this falls under the area of buyer beware. But look at the following auction: (URL) for a renegade runner is about right, it's assembled except for the mast and sail and crew. However, now look at this same auction a few weeks earlier. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: I don't think I would buy anything from this guy after seeing this... —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I am not sure I have ever done any business with the seller, so really don't know if s/he is a good person or not, but... ...maybe the deal a few weeks earlier went sour, and the seller had to repost the item because of non-payment or some (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: I don't think I would buy anything from this guy after seeing this... —Matthew Teets
   (...) Actually he didn't sell the item a few weeks earlier at $9.99. I think he smartened up and removed the picture. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I think the approximately 30 words he uses to describe it in the new one are a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)