 Marketplace / Auctions / 7453
Re: some great ebay finds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:51:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
search under jw77 he has a lot of minifig s up for grabs including a crap
load of black knights in full armor! cool

I'm really concerned about this guy - there are multiple copies of the same
auction - at least the pictures are the same - does he really have 5 sets of
the same figs?

I DON'T THINK SO!

Given the couple bad feedbacks he has I'm not surprised he may be unfamiliar
with how to post.
-Jon