 Marketplace / Auctions / 7440
Re: FA(eBay): Znap flex-drive axles, bridge-building pieces ending Sunday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:40:31 GMT

Finding the Znap sets with lots of good bridge building stuff, motor, and
flex-drive pieces on sale, I picked up four - for me, I hoped. Turns out
though that the Znap is way too stiff for my RSI-suffering hands: I can
hardly get it apart at all, and just a few minutes start to give me grief.
So, it's all gone up on eBay. If you're planning a big bridge, and want
specific types of pieces or connectors, take a look here.

6 flex-drive axles
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=526346260

132 straight beams
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=526346221