 Marketplace / Auctions / 736
Train auction: 4539 "Level Crossing" from 1991
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 17:30:33 GMT

ANNOUNCEMENT:  Bid progression will begin March 1st.

4539 Level Crossing

This is the original 9V Level Crossing from 1991.  The set comes new in
an unopened box.  Both seals are intact.  The box exhibits some shelf
wear, but is not damaged in any way.

For a picture of the set, refer to:

    http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4539

Number of pieces: 106.
Special pieces include: 3 White 1x4x5 Window Frames with Glasses
                        2 Black Counterweights
                        4 Red 2x2 Double Convex Slope Bricks
                        2 Black 2x2 Double Convex Slope Bricks
                        2 Red 2x2 Inverted Double Convex Slope Bricks
                        2 Level Crossing Booms

Status

Set#   Theme   Year Bid Bidder         Status
4539   train   1991 $30 minimum bid open

Auction Rules

1. All bids should be sent via e-mail to Fredrik Glöckner
   <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no>

2. Bid progression will be going1, going2, sold at a 48 hour increment
   with the exception of weekends.  First progression will be March 1st,
   1999.  Updates will be posted to RTL and lugnet.market.auction
   approximately every 2 days, and bidders will also get updates via
   email (so if you bid, make sure I have a good email address for you.)

   Updated bid progression can also be viewed from the URL

       http://www.math.uio.no/~fredrigl/auction/4539/

3. All bids must be in US$.

4. Bid in at least $2 increments.

5. I reserve the right to add and/or amend the auction rules.

6. Shipping will be from Oslo, Norway.  Shipping and handling charge is
   US$16 for US residents.  Other residents, please ask me.

7. Payment

   If the winner chooses to, and lives in the US, the winner pays the
   winning bid, the shipment cost and a 1 dollar money transaction fee
   to Larry Pieniazek.  When the money arrives, Larry contacts me and
   the winner, and I ship the item directly to the winner once the check
   has cleared, if a personal check was used, or immediately if cash or
   a MO was sent.

   If the winner lives in the UK, Australia, Germany, or New Zealand,
   arrangements for payment via Larry can also be made, contact Larry
   for more details.

   Alternatively, payment arrangements with me can be made directly, but
   this may be significantly more costly and I don't advise it.

   To sum it up, the winner pays the sum of these costs:

     o The winning bid
     o Shipment cost ($16 for US residents, may be different for
       residents of other countries, contact me)
     o Transaction fee to Larry Pieniazek ($1.00)
     o Any fees associated with making the money payable to Larry
       Pieniazek

  If you want to contact Larry Pieniazek, you can mail him at
  lpien@ctp.com.  Alternatively, you can look at his homepage:

      http://my.voyager.net/lar/

--
Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no>