 Marketplace / Auctions / 7335
    FA - OLD SPACE SETS ALL MISB - eBay: 1 DAY LEFT! —Jean-Marc Détraz
   Hello SPACE collectors. I have a big SPACE collection for sale this week on eBay. Sets from 1979 to 1991 ALL MISB!!! Take a look, there is some rare finds! I don't collect space and I need to make some space in the house... I hope that I won't (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)