 Marketplace / Auctions / 7257
Re: [eBay] MISB LEGO® 6543 Sail N' Fly Marina
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 02:01:04 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Is it just me or is it getting really really hard to actually list stuff • on
eBay? I get all kinds of server timeouts, have to retry and retry, etc... • I
wanted to list another one but can't coerce eBay servers into accepting • it!
(20 tries later...) Nope.

FUT market theory if you're having trouble too. Maybe I need to use mr
lister or something?

++Lar (I HATE eBay, no one goes there, it's too crowded)

I listed some stuff with Mr. Lister the other night and couldn't get it to
upload.  I must have tried 10 times.  It worked fine from my office the next
morning over our WAN.  Odd.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com