 Marketplace / Auctions / 7215
Re: Valuable female minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 04:28:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Janice Tomer writes:
I paid $35 for a forest wench in 1997 and once paid $20 for a red peaked hat
on a "mongrel" woman so I could have a classic castle queen.

I just paid a ridiculous price for three black steeple headdresses in MA13.
I think I paid a good $3+ over market for each one, but I wanted them.
That's the way it goes sometimes...

I don't consider any of the aforementioned instances of prices paid, by
myself and others, to be particularly fair in terms of market value.  One
has to remember that auction prices do not really represent the fair value
of a thing.  Plus, one person's plastic gold is another's refuse.

-- Richard