 Marketplace / Auctions / 7214
  Re: Valuable female minifigs

Well, what can I say? I paid $35 for a forest wench in 1997 and once paid $20 for a red peaked hat on a "mongrel" woman so I could have a classic castle queen. I think Todd was the beneficiary of a few females I got in his auctions for $15+, too. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Valuable female minifigs

(...) I just paid a ridiculous price for three black steeple headdresses in MA13. I think I paid a good $3+ over market for each one, but I wanted them. That's the way it goes sometimes... I don't consider any of the aforementioned instances of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)