 Marketplace / Auctions / 7208
  Vintage Classic Lego Car and Truck

This is my first ebay auction, and up for grads is 2 Vintage Classic Car and Truck And 3 Days to go, I have the Following Lots LEGO Mercedes Flat Bed Truck - Metal Wheels (URL) Bid around $15 LEGO VW 1500 Car - Metal Wheels (URL) Bid around $8 Feel (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)