 Marketplace / Auctions / 7207
    Vintage Lego Sets. Shipping Offers —Alison Pike
   If any one wins two or more of my current auctions I will halve the combined shipping costs. Quote flood to use this offer. Vintage LEGO 379 Car and Caravan $5.50 currently (URL) LEGO 128 Mobile Crane transported on the railway at $6.05 (URL) LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.auction)