 Marketplace / Auctions / 7206
7205  |  7207
Subject:
Expert 8859 - Harvester
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:08:26 GMT

I have a Lego Expert 8859 - Harvester for auction at ebay
(http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=490897929).

This set is opened but it is verified 100% complete, including the original
box and instructions. This set is in fantastic shape considering its age:
the box, pieces, and instructions are all in excellent condition.

This auction closes on  Nov-12-00 20:22:28 PST , and is currently at a bid
of $20.50. If the winning bid is over $200, I will pay the cost of priority
mail within the continental US. (Please inquire about shipping costs for
international orders.)

Feel free to send me any questions about this set at scottful@yahoo.com.
Thanks for your interest.

Scott Fulling