 Marketplace / Auctions / 7131
7130  |  7132
Subject:
Apology..... Re: Very Rare TECHNIC Demo Model!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:47:51 GMT

Hi Todd,

I sincerely apologise for the wrong-doing of posting the msg and I thank you
very much for the good suggestion and advise. I promise it will not happen
again. So sorry for the trouble caused.

Do you have any idea how can I remove the original msg from lugnet.technic?
I do not wish to cause any further problems for others. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

In lugnet.technic, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.technic, Siow-Huee Tan writes:
Hi Technic fans, collectors and maniacs! :)

Just wanna hear what you guys think of this very rare Technic Demo Model set
I am auctioning off. Any of you guys seen this set in stores before? (I am
not asking for bids, don't worry). Please take a good look and enjoy the
numerous pictures. Please click or go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=480036421

This set is made and assembled in 1990 by the actual LEGO Model Department
team in Denmark.

Any comments is greatly appreciated.

Siow-Huee,

This sure looks like a neat thing, but please don't spam the .technic group
with auction announcements.  Even if they're related to Technic and super-
rare, it's still against the rules here to make auction announcements in the
theme groups.  (Obviously, by drawing attention to your auction, you're
making an announcement of it even if you say "I am not asking for bids, don't
worry."

If you really want to avoid looking like you're spamming people with market
stuff and you only want feedback on what people think about it, I would
suggest asking for that feedback either after the auction closes or simply
pointing to the photos on your website, for example:

  http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~siowinc/tdemo1.jpg
  http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~siowinc/tdemo2.jpg
  http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~siowinc/tdemo3.jpg
  http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~siowinc/tdemo4.jpg