 Marketplace / Auctions / 7124
7123  |  7125
Subject:
Town and Train auctions only 24 hours left. Shipping offers to Lugnet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 22:20:33 GMT

There are bargains still to be had on my current auctions. Free shipping
possible on 4546 and reduced shipping on bulk wins. See end of this message.

6534 Beach Bandit (Surfer's Beach buggy) currently $3.25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=473698448

6667 Pothole Patcher (Highway Repair)only $4.75
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=473716742

Also 6380 ( Emergency centre) and 6385 ( Fire House 1)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=473650477
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=473683173

4546 Road N' Rail Maintenance ( Road and Rail transport set). This is a
really well designed set and is a real Bargain at only $7.50. If the winning
bid on this item is $15 or over I will pay shipping internationally for
lugnet only.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=473666242.

I will halve the combined postage costs (internationally) if you win 2 or
more of these auctions. See www.lego-rebuilders.com for the full list of
what is available.