 Marketplace / Auctions / 7082
  FA: Lots of lego ending in less then 12 hrs...

Howdy, I am auctioning some Lego that I did not get a chase to do last week. There are 2 sealed sets and the rest are old sets in great condition with their original instructions. All of the auctions end in less than 12 hours. Look below for set (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)