 Marketplace / Auctions / 7063
Re: Whassup with this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:24:45 GMT

Those definitely aren't space pieces! They look like Space Port, but my Space
port sets are in my closet somewhere...The green and black panes could be from
the Alien Moon Stalker.

John

In lugnet.market.auction, Daniel Allen writes:
Can anyone identify these pieces:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=474373323
Did this guy take windows from newer sets (Space Port?) and put them on
classic windows? Or was there some old set I wasn't aware of? Thanks!