 Marketplace / Auctions / 7032
    Rare Lego Train Sets for Auciton - MISB —Lawrence Wilkes
   2 days to go. Though I am in UK, I am happy to accept checks in US dollars. MISB - Both sets are NEW, SEALED in box Lego Train - 4536 Blue Hopper - MISB (URL) would be $9 airmail Lego Train - 2150 Red Metro Station - MISB (URL) would be $19 airmail (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Rare Lego Train Sets for Auction - MISB - CORRECTION —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) Correction. That should be just $5 airmail shipping to the USA for the 4536 Blue Hopper Regards lawrence (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)