 Marketplace / Auctions / 6990
  Message for Trevor Pruden

(...) Yours went out October 4 via airmail. Please write me with a valid email address that I can write you with that won't bounce. Thanks, --Todd (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Message for Trevor Pruden

Todd, I think I have fixed the problem. I have also sent the email response from one of my other, functioning email addresses as a backup. Let me know if same problem occurs with that one. Thanks for the lego winnings, BTW! :) OOOOO MAN, I can't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)