 Marketplace / Auctions / 6972
  whatever happened to Gene Rodriguez? (dba "the Brickyard")...

The last I'd heard from him, it was back in July or August, saying he's gonna be on hiatus 'til the first of September... Well, it's almost the middle of October now, and I sent him an email a few days ago, which got no response. My last "statement" (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: whatever happened to Gene Rodriguez? (dba "the Brickyard")...

I'm cross-posting this in order to give him the best chance of noticing that he really ought to respond... Franklin (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)