 Marketplace / Auctions / 6934
  ebay time glitch

I noticed today that ebay (.com or .co.uk) seemed only to be listing auctions that ended in an hour(ish) or more. Normally there are auctions that end in minutes. This wasnt a lack of auctions ending within minutes though, just that they were not (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: ebay time glitch

(...) The various listings (as opposed to searches) are generated by periodic scans of the database. It seems like they've reduced the interval of these scans, which may cause some items to not show up (I was noticing for example that the "current (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)