 Marketplace / Auctions / 6861
    Re: Last few hours on unique inaugural custom PCC model —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Apologies to all other readers, Paul called me on my cell to say he's been trying to send me mail and cannot. Paul, let's converse over in .test where I have set FUT or you can call me again. So far it has not but your shipment will go out (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.test)

        Re: Last few hours on unique inaugural custom PCC model —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) Damn...and I used registered mail and everything. I sent it last Monday; perhaps the registered part is holding it up? I should have just used priority. There were 2 money orders - one for $269 and one for $37 (I had that one sitting around (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.test)