 Marketplace / Auctions / 6832
    802, 7777, 4537, Classic Space, minifigs and more —Alison Pike
   I have just started my first ever auction. There are 3 seperate ideas books, some cars, 9V track. I also have items available at www.lego-rebuilders.com. I do ship internationally. Here are the some of the addresses if you want to have a look. Happy (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.auction)