 Marketplace / Auctions / 676
675  |  677
Subject:
Paradisa 6414 Dolphin Point on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 07:00:51 GMT

Hi all,

Paradisa set 6414 Dolphin Point is for sale here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=68111706

This is the second one of these I found: I liked the first one so
much I kept it even though I bought it thinking hmmmm, pink Lego,
bet someone will want this but not me... but it grew on me.

My daughter has suggested we keep the pink parts and combine them with
certain other elements to build a "bad taste house". Now I come to
think of it, that's the _perfect_ place for Timmy to live!

I am hoping to get hold of some Paradisa 6404 Carriage Ride sets
tomorrow and I will be selling the ones I don't keep. Anyone interested,
email me.

Kevin Wilson
Vancouver, BC