 Marketplace / Auctions / 6685
Re: Discontinued and other sets Update July 26 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:14:54 GMT

I trew away the packaging :-( sorry... but I think it had a sticker from the
Dutch Post saying the delivery was late because certain elements of my
address were not complete.They had to hand search my complete address and
send it again...

Perhaps this has happened to more people?!

Casper.

Rob Doucette <rob.doucette@york.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
G15HDt.H9@lugnet.com...
Any indication on the package as to the date it was shipped from Germany??

--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette

"Casper van Nimwegen" <neverroads@soneramail.nl> wrote in message

Has anyone received their winnings yet??

I received my winning last Friday...