 Marketplace / Auctions / 665
664  |  666
Subject:
[eBay] Early 70's sets, parts lots for auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:04:50 GMT

I have a few early 70's sets on eBay as well as a couple parts lots as
follows:

117 Black Locomotive
333 Large Transport (Model Makers)
605 Taxi
609 Aeroplane

All of the above appear to be Canadian versions, and are complete with
instructions.  See descriptions on eBay for more info.

Wild West Parts lot - the result of pulling out the building elements
                      from 4 Rain Dance Ridge sets

Fright Knights Parts lot - the result of pulling out a couple pieces from
                           6 Fright Knights minifig sets.

Also available:

8216 Turbo 1
6180 Hydro Search Sub

All of these can be found at my "About me" page at the link in my .sig

Thanks,
Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |