 Marketplace / Auctions / 6648
Re: Anyone heard of Lutz Uhlman recently?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 12:44:04 GMT

I also won an item an paid him, but haven't heard anything. I'm not sure he
even got my payment. Lutz! Are you out there?!

John

In lugnet.market.auction, Selçuk Göre writes:

I won an item from Lutz's last auction, but never heard of him since the
auction finale message. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I have my full trust to him,
he is one of the oldest fans around, just I worried if there is
something bad out of his control.

Selçuk