 Marketplace / Auctions / 6628
  Bid Pay...

To my surprise, I received a Western Union Cheque from a fellow in Ireland, when I was expecting US cash - as that's how he usually pays for his ebay winnings (We've done business before). The cheque was written out by BidPay.com, and I thought the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Bid Pay...

(...) It's been around for a year or so, and it's a good alternative for non-US buyers to get payment to the seller quickly. It's costly, though, the fee for a MO is around $5 IIRC. Several of my buyers have used it. Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)