 Marketplace / Auctions / 6614
    Yet another LAZY eBay seller... —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   Gotta love the brass ones on some people....lol In my new eBay 7140 description, I even mention another seller ad copied my description. I guess I am on the Lazy eBay seller numb-nut radar now. "here copy this gy's words" WT<expletive>? A couple (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Yet another LAZY eBay seller... —Will Middelaer
   (...) Hey, at least this seller did not copy the part of your listing where you talk about how lazy seller's steal your description. I had a problem like this many months ago when I wrote a "fun" description for my 6038 Wolfpack Renegades and 7850 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Yet another LAZY eBay seller... —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
   (...) Funny how that part disappeared...lol (...) I may do what you did...right now I seem to have contracted some malicious virus and I am a little "moody". The Tavist D and other meds seem to be affecting my judgement and communication skills. By (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)