 Marketplace / Auctions / 66
  Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets

Todd, You need more rules. When is the ending time? Before/after the Oct 31 Halloween-stuff sales? Details, details ;-) (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets

(...) OK, I guess I want to shoot for wrapping it up as soon as possible -- way before Oct 31. So I'll put the other offer as "going once" now and with a 24 hour advance. (heh heh, going once, going twice, bought. sounds funny :) --Todd (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)