 Marketplace / Auctions / 658
657  |  659
Subject:
Halloween buckets for sale/trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 05:44:27 GMT

OK, I dug through all the boxes I THOUGHT were empty, and found 4 that had
Halloween buckets in them, so it looks like I have 4 that I can sell
without hitting my personal stash.  I may have a 5th that was pulled from
the bucket (but not from its' bags) that I could put back in a bucket (IF I
can find that tiny box).  I'd only do that if someone bought all 4 and
wanted another, or really wanted the 5th one bad, as I don't want to dig
for it ;-)

Sorry, for once I need to be mercenary here.  I need top price/Trade for
these, SO, I'm going to run a lazyman's auction here.  Highest offer per
bucket I get by next Saturday gets them, whether it is 4 people or one
person or anywhere between.

NOTE that I'm starting the bidding on these at $15 each.

NOTE that I can pull any of them at any time if I wish.

NOTE I will take "trade value" on them rather than money, i.e. you say
you'll allow me, say, $80 in trade value for all 4 buckets towards a set I
want.
    Here are the sets I WANT (with the approx trade value I'd pay - I only
want to TRADE for them, not BUY them):
        6539 Victory Cup Racers ($30-40)
        5510 Off Road 4 X 4 ($25-35)
        5541 Blue Fury ($30-35)
        5590 Whirl & Wheel Super Truck ($80-100 or so)
        5591 Mach II Red Bird Rig ($80-120 or so)

I would like these sets in the box, but it is not required.
Having original instructions and all unique pieces (preferably
all pieces period) IS required.

I would also trade them towards 2x2 black 45 degree slopes, I value
those slopes at about $.10 each these days, as they are now "common",
not rare.

    Here is what I HAVE, all unopened boxes, with approx trade value, to
trade:
        1789 Starhawk II ($30-40)
        6649 Street Sweeper ($7-10)
        6581 Dig'N'Dump ($10)
        6337 FT Finish ($30-40)
        6289 RBR ($75 or so)
        8412 Nighthawks ($20-30)
        8422 Circuit Shock Racer ($30-40)

Note these Trade Values are skewed by how much I want to
keep the sets.

The buckets can be used for part or all of a trade for sets I want.

NOTE that if a Trade is done, I'd rather keep it in the US to keep shipping
costs down, but if someone outside the US MUST have them, and wants to
trade a set for them, I would want partial compensation for shipping costs.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/