 Marketplace / Auctions / 6565
    New huge auction —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, I just launched 333 auctions on eBay. You can see them at (URL) if you want to see them summarized all on one screen. Feel free to search for the seller, petgametoymac with other criteria if you want to modify the search. As usual, there are (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: New huge auction —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, This is just a reminder. My current large auction has 22 hours left as I write this. Luckily for me there are some of the lots that have already found their way to a reasonable sale price. On the other hand, there are tons of lots that have (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.auction)