 Marketplace / Auctions / 6559
6558  |  6560
Subject:
Ebay - 6038 - 8445 - 8880 - 8480 - 8459 & 6769
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:32:37 GMT

I have the following new sets up for auction on ebay.  All but the fort
legoredo are still sealed in their boxes, and the Fort Legoredo is brand new
but the box got hurt a bid during my move from MD to CT.

Check them out at:

http://cgi4.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&ch
eapskate"

Castle Lego 6038 Wolfpack Renegades NIB
Lego Technic 8445 Indy Storm Racecar- NIB
Lego Technic 8880 The Supercar - NISB in USA

Lego Technic 8480 Space Shuttle - NISB in USA
Lego Technic 8459 Front End Loader NISB - USA
Lego Adventurer # 5976 River Expedition - New

Lego Fort Legoredo - Complete- shooting canon

Thanks for looking and happy bidding.