 Marketplace / Auctions / 6544
Re: Somebody stole my eBay lot description...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 18:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:

LOLOLOL....I have a couple sets I picked up on clearance that I didn't
want...Basically the store manager I was negotiating with said he would give
me a clearance price for items A+B if I took items Y+Z off his hands...I
can't think of much good to say about them...hmmmm...I'll have to "review"
someone elses's description.  (who knows, maybe ruworthit may have sold the
same item = )

                   John

Post the set numbers here... Maybe someone will own up to liking those sets,
and you can put "This set is a favorite of TOUETW WPOEUTOW (1)... bid high
before they find out about this auction!"

(1) If Touetw Wpoeutow objects to my use of their name, I am willing to change
it

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115