 Marketplace / Auctions / 6535
Ebay Auctions: Shooting Cannons, 6261
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:52:39 GMT

Hi.  I'm auctioning off 19 5134 Shooting Cannons packs on Ebay, each
containing 2 cannons, plus carriage and ammo. I'm starting them at $8 each
(except a lot of 3, which I accidentally started at $8 for all 3!),
cheaper than they've been going for lately on Ebay ($15-20), and cheaper
than Matt Chiles sells them at the Vault ($12).  I expect that at least
the large Dutch lot of 14 packs will stay at the $8 level.  One of the
auctions is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=422449286

and you can see the rest by viewing seller's other auctions.  I also have
a 6261 Raft Raiders set for auction.

Alan