 Marketplace / Auctions / 6530
  I don't really need a 3rd Skull's Eye Schooner - good deal seen on eBay!

I don't know if any of the pirate fans have seen it, but most of a Skull's Eye Schooner is out on eBay right now with 10 hours to go and only $72 or so. This is not my auction, I was bidding to see if I could land it real cheap, but I know there's (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)