 Marketplace / Auctions / 6485
Re: Fire Boat Launch #316 from 1977 up for auction on E-bay.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:23:20 GMT

A little more than 30 minutes to go on a great boat auction.  I hate to let
tihs one go but I need money to purchase even greater sets of Legos.
Thanks,
CDC
In lugnet.market.auction, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
Forgot to mention the auction ends in 3 hours.

In lugnet.market.auction, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
Fire Baot launch from 1977 #316 up for auction on E-Bay only two bidders and
no reserve.  Great ship and good collector's item.  No box or instructions.
Boat is together and all the parts appear to be there.  All the stickers are
in place.  Boat floats and has two ballast below the hull. Auction
#409875702.  There is no photo. (Link would not open.) Thanks for checking it
out.