 Marketplace / Auctions / 6475
6474  |  6476
Subject:
Fire Boat Launch #316 from 1977 up for auction on E-bay.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 17:17:24 GMT

I have a Fire Boat Launch up for auction on E-Bay #409875702.  THe auction
closes on Aug 19.  There is only one bidder so far because the photo link
won't work.  This a nice boat and I think all of the parts are there.  This is
a real LEGO collectors items.  I won it some time ago and it's not something
you can play around with like the others.  It floats and has two ballast below
the hull.  Please take a look. Thanks CDC