 Marketplace / Auctions / 6445
  Re: eBay Anger

(...) Quick about these things, yes. Quick about "end of auction" notices, no. Speaking of eBay speed, were there any problems with eBay between 7 and 8 Pacific time on Saturday (8/5) night? I had a couple of auctions with lower final bids than I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Anger

(...) A llittle low, but that's Saturday night for you - people are out partying... Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 - I've got to do an info page one of these days. (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Anger

(...) That's probably because the first person who visits the auction after it ended triggers the e-mail notification. (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay Anger

(...) What??? Something is just broken at ebay. I've won 20 auctions (18 books from one guy) since last Friday and neither the buyer nor seller notices have been mailed out. (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.auction)