 Marketplace / Auctions / 6392
FA: Minifigs, Weapons, Crystals, Horses, Ninja, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 14:06:10 GMT

Ending this evening, 31 NEW part lots.  Lots of minifigs from the Ninja themes,
including seven hard-to-find bearded men (great for Santa Claus!).  Black and
white horses, colored crystals, silver crystals, skeletons, fish, and treasure
chests with gold coins.  Weapons: pistols, rifles, lances, swords, axes and 11
cannons!  This is the time to build up your army and make sure they are
properly equipped.  The URL for all my items won't fit, so click on this item
and then click on "View Seller's Other Auctions" to see everything.  Thanks for
reading my shameless marketing message and start here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390425886

In case you're still having trouble, my eBay id is "moratel".

Jean-Marc Détraz
Lugnet Member #98