 Marketplace / Auctions / 6389
6388  |  6390
Subject:
over 50 LEGO auctions on eBay / many themes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 01:04:42 GMT

I have a ton of stuff ending from 6:30pm to 9:30pm eastern on Saturday July
29.  Everything is in NEW condition.  Search my user id 'C470guy' or
search 'Lego' under 'Denver'.

I do not use a lister program so there will be a few minutes between my
auctions.

Here is a sample of what I have for bid:
White Slopes, Round 2x2 bricks, skeletons, Red Slopes, Train Doors, Witches,
3D Baseplates, Train Tracks, Teepees, Black Bricks, and Tan baseplates.

I try to charge the least shipping (1st class for small items)and always
combine on multiple auctions!!

Have fun bidding!!! ***Aaron.