 Marketplace / Auctions / 6374
  Re: How to snipe on eBay

(...) Lower prices, not "fairer" - let's not place a moral judgment on it. Nothing wrong with anything either way. (...) Ah, there is a major catch. :-) (...) Which means publicizing the tactics in fact ruins them. Hmmmmm, are you a buyer or a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: How to snipe on eBay

(...) I have won most of my auctions with fire and forget bids. I do usually check in on the auction sometime during the last day, and if the bidding is close to my maximum, I may chose to raise it. I also do some good soul searching on my maximum (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)