 Marketplace / Auctions / 6337
6336  |  6338
Subject:
(eBay) 3 DAY! : 116 Star Wars Lego Parts Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:54:30 GMT

Hi all,

Check out my 116 NEW auctions of Star Wars parts from nearly 85 sets at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=lfbraun

Highlights?

-Lots of Minifigs Including 10 Naboo Guards, 8 Hoth Troopers and 48
Rebel Pilots Among Others!
-Corrugated Bricks in Light Grey and Dark Grey
-Lots of Brown, a Touch of Purple, and ESPECIALLY Lots of Green from a
Dozen Flash Speeders!
-Slopes and Inverse Slopes in Many Great Colours
-Big Combined Lot of Orange Bricks, Plates, Slopes, and Special Elements

-Animal Sea Life from Other Sets
-Gungan Army

All auctions are THREE days only, so hurry!  These lots close at this
time on Monday.

Thanks for bidding!

best

Lindsay