 Marketplace / Auctions / 6250
Re: 8448s in other colors? (fa green design panels)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:16:06 GMT

I think there are some mistakes in technica registry. I have searched all
Technic sets and make the following table.

        Small  Large
Black   8450   8450
White   n.a.   9748
Red     8448   8448
Yellow  8445   n.a.
Green   8446   n.a.

I have some on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=372712219

Blue    8444   n.a.
Oranje  8521   n.a.
Silver  8458   8458

(n.a. = not available)

These are ALL available designplates. Some plates (red e.g.) will be come
available in more sets (8279).

The only possible color for 8448 is: black, red and silver.

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/