 Marketplace / Auctions / 6236
6235  |  6237
Subject:
FA ends Monday 10th 1987-1993 space sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:58:57 GMT

I have the following for auction on Ebay ending Monday night.  The boss says
some of the older stuff has to go before I can buy my son (4) new stuff.
Thank you for looking!

Classic #6849 Satellite Patroller with box
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373852841

Futuron #6932 Stardefender "200" with box
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373837444

Futuron #6884 AERO-Module with box
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373870232

MTron #6923 Particle Ionizer with box
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373838671

Blacktron II #6887 Allied Avenger with box
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373852893

Space Police II #6852 Sonar Security - Unopened
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373871620

Blacktron II #6878 Sub Orbital Guardian - Unopened
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373871902

Aquanauts #6195 Neptune Discovery Lab with box
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=373805755