 Marketplace / Auctions / 623
622  |  624
Subject:
[Auction] USS Constellation update 7 feb 1999
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:41:40 GMT

Hi all,

I will auction the following set:

Set: 398 USS Constellation
Year: 1978
Condition: Complete but used. Box, building instruction & poster included.
Current bid: 200 $ by Pat

At the moment we are assembling the set. The status so far (about 50% ready)
is:

* no missing pieces
* no badly damaged pieces
* some pieces are slightly discolored
* no bite marks (this was a question from somebody)
* everything (box, pieces, poster, instruction) is used and 20 years old

Until we have assembled & checked the set, all bids are temporary.

To bid sent me an e-mail.

The rules are:

1. Price in US Dollars
2. This auction will stop if the bidding slows down
3. I will inform the bidders regularly about the progress
4. I will inform RTL & Lugnet weekly
5. The buyer pays shipping (from the Netherlands)
6. I will ship the set the moment I have received the money

Regards,
Ton