 Marketplace / Auctions / 6229
6228  |  6230
Subject:
Make me an offer on my Technic collection.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 07:55:25 GMT

Hi All,

I have a huge technic collection that I intend to sell now or auction
off via ebay.

At the moment the collection is all packed up and ready to deliver:

The crate contains:

850 Fork Lift Instructions Fair
856 Bulldozer Instructions Good
872 Gear reduction Pack Mint in Box
874 Assorted Parts Pack (yellow) Mint in Box
875 Assorted Parts Pack (red) Mint in Box
876 Assorted Parts Pack (blue) Mint in Box
1972 Promo Racer Set Instructions Very Good
8022 Technic Starter Set (White) Instructions Excelent
8032 Universal Building Set (Red) Instructions Excelent
8042 Universal Pneumatic Set (Blue) Instructions only
8050 4.5 v Universal Building Set (Blue) Instructions Excelent
8054 4.5v Universal Building Set (Yellow) Instructions Very Good
8064 9v Universal Building Set (Red) Instructions Excelent
8074 Flex Universal Building Set (Yellow) Instructions Good
8082 9v Universal Building Set (Black) Instructions Excelent
8205 Bungee Blaster (Yellow) Instructions Excelent
8207 Black Streak Instructions Excelent
8210 Nitro Bike GTX  Instructions Excelent
8213 Spy Runner Instructions Excelent
8219 Go-Cart Instructions Excelent
8222 VTOL Airplane Instructions Excelent
8225 Road Rally V Instructions Only
8229 All Terrain Race Car Instructions Excelent
8230 Coastal Cop Buggy Mint in Box
8235 Front End Loader Instructions Excelent
8244 Convert-ables Mint in Box
8280 Fire Engine Mint in Box
8286 3 In 1 Car Instructions Excelent
8408 Rally Car Mint in Box
8412 Surveillance Helicopter Instructions Only
8414 Mountain Rambler  Mint in Box
8422 Circuit Shock Racer Instructions Excelent
8425 Sky Stormer Mint in Box
8437 Future Car  Instructions Excelent
8440 Formula Indy Racer Mint in Box
8443 6 Wheel Log Crane Instructions Excelent
8456 Fiber Optic Multi Set Mint in Box
8459 Front End Loader Instructions Excelent
8460 Pneumatic Crane Truck Mint in Box
8480 Space Shuttle Instructions Excelent
8485 Technic Control Center II Instructions Excelent
8660 Arctic Rescue Unit Mint in Box
8710 Assorted Parts Pack
8712 Action Figures
8714 The Lego Technic Team
8720 Power Pack Instructions Excelent
8808 F1 Racer Instructions Excelent
8810 Cafe Racer Instructions Very Good
8812 Aero Hawk II / Eagle Patrol Mint in Box
8815 Speedway Bandit Instructions Only
8816 Off-Road Rambler Instructions Excelent
8818 Beach Buggy  Instructions Excelent
8820 Mountain Rambler Instructions Only
8824 Hovercraft Instructions Excelent
8825 Night Chopper Instructions Very Good
8826 ATX Sport Cycle Instructions Only
8828 Front End Loader Instructions Excelent
8829 Dune Blaster Instructions Excelent
8830 Moon Buggy Mint in Box
8832 Roadster Instructions Only
8836 Sky Ranger Instructions Excelent
8837 Pneumatic Excavator Instructions Excelent
8838 Shock Cycle Instructions Excelent
8839 Supply Ship Instructions Excelent
8840 Rally Shock n' Roll Racer Instructions Excelent
8841 Desert Racer Instructions Very Good
8842 Go-Cart Mint in Box
8843 Fork Lift Truck  Instructions Very Good
8844 Helicopter Instructions Very Good
8846 Tow Truck Instructions Good
8849 Tractor Mint in Box
8850 Rally Support Truck Mint in Box
8851 Excavator Instructions Very Good
8852 Robot Instructions Very Good
8853 Excavator Instructions Excelent
8854 Power Crane Instructions poor but readable
8855 Prop Sea Plane Instructions Excelent
8856 Whirlwind Rescue Instructions Excelent
8857 Street Chopper Instructions Excelent
8858 Rebel Wrecker (Big Foot) Instructions Excelent
8860 Auto Chassis Instructions Very Good
8862 Backhoe Grader Instructions Very Good
8865 Test Car Instructions Very Good
8868 Airtech Claw Rig Instructions Very Good
8872 Forklift Transporter Instructions Excelent
8880 Super Car Mint in Box
8888 Expert Builder Idea Book Instructions Very Good
8890 Technic Idea Book Instructions Excelent
One Pneumatic hoses spares pack.
One Assorted yellow earthmoving buckets spares pack

Plus three extra duplicate mint in box sets:

8230 m x Coastal Cop Buggy Mint in Box
8219 m x Go-Cart Mint in Box
8808 m x F1 Racer Mint in Box

Email me if you would like to buy this collection. Serious offers only
please.

Mark H.