 Marketplace / Auctions / 6197
  FA: Ebay auctions closing soon!!!

I have quite a few auctions closing in Ebay today, and I have even opened over 200 more during the past 24 hrs. (Trying to make up college money where I can.) Most start at $1.00, with the varity of parts there will surely be something you've been (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)